Saturday, January 18, 2014

Coffee

Today I got up early so that I could go to work with Sandy and Keenan . This time I hung out in the building that Sandy works in, that is the warehouse with the cold coolers and shipping is done. I got to ride around with Marcus on a forklift for a while and then they let me ride the automatic forklifts. They drive themselves without anyone on them. They are so cool! I was having a lot of fun riding them in and out of the coolers and into trucks but then I got cold so I had to go warm up in Sandy’s office. While I was there I answered the phone for the remainder of the day. I met Sandy’s co-workers and had a great time!

We left after work and drove 3 hour to Dublin, GA. We are going to get up early to go to the MLK Parade and Herschel Walker’s talent show tomorrow. I am told that Herschel was a great football player back in the day.


Me on an“AGV” Automatic Forklifts with no drivers!

 
Riding around with Marcus on a forklift


SunnyD cold room had a LOT of Sunny Delight!
 
 
Sandy’s Co-Workers Billy, Jim and Mary and Me
 

 
Me handling the phone calls for the rest of the day.
 
Love and Miss You,
Coffee

No comments:

We love to receive comments!