Monday, April 21, 2014

Snuggles is visiting Chicago

Hello Hello from the windy city, Chicago!
Time sure flies when you’re having fun! I can’t wait to tell you all about my adventures from this beautiful city. My new friends here really put me to work, what an experience! I got to see historic landmark buildings like the Marina Tower ( I thought they looked like corn on the cob!), see new buildings like the Trump Tower and even play architect for the day on a new job site. They even gave me my own hard hat to wear on the job site, that was really cool! While I was here, I got to experience a lot of different types of restaurants. The famous deep dish pizza from Uno’s was my favorite! For dessert, I got to learn how to make Nutella crepes and enjoy a warm cup of hot cocoa on a pretty snowy day. The following day I was able to enjoy the sunset down the Chicago River, it was perfect. I hope the rest of the 4th graders can experience this city like I did. Can’t wait to share the rest of my photos with you!
Heading home now, see you all soon…

Snuggles


 






No comments:

We love to receive comments!