Monday, January 11, 2016

Charles Checking in From Pittsfield, MA

Hello Tessa and all the fourth graders at the Proctor! This is Charles filling you in on my latest adventures.

It took me quite a while to travel from Washington state to western Massachusetts. I had several weather and delivery delays over the Christmas holidays.

I am safely with Tessa's Grandparents in a town called Pittsfield , MA.

I celebrated a belated New Year and spent a couple days resting up after my long journey. Here is a picture of me in my 2016 celebration glasses and another of when I went to the local museum and got to ride on a dinosaur! Oh, and the one of me outside sitting on a bird feeder is because I was told that not only winter birds but and occasional bear sometimes visits the yard. I was so hoping to meet one of my Northeast cousins!






I hope everyone had a great vacation and are enjoying being back in school with friends and staff. I'll be in touch,
Love, Charles


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!