Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Charles is Moving On!

Good Morning everyone( especially Tessa),

This is Charles letting you know that my time in western Massachusetts has ended and I am on my way to a new adventure. Wait until you see where I am going!! I am very excited and looking forward to everything that my new hosts have planned!

My last days In Pittsfield were spent visiting some local history spots and also trying to find some snow!!! There was never quite enough for winter sports in this end of the state and my bright orange sled never did move !

I have seen the tallest mountain in Massachusetts , Mount Greylock; and stopped at Bousquets; one of the oldest family owned ski areas in the state ! We visited two beautiful town lakes called Pontoosuc and Onota. Unfortunately the wind was blowing very hard so we decided to stay in the car!

The new and expanded local airport has been wonderful for businesses in the area and it was fun watching small planes come and go.

My hosts really tried hard to make my stay fun and interesting. Hopefully some of you will visit western Massachusetts someday too!!

Love, Charles









free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!