Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tommy Travels From Florida to Minnesota

Hi, this is Tommy... Jason's bear friend!
I'm sorry I haven't checked in for awhile. I've been really busy.
I have lots to tell you about, but I better start at the beginning. Would you like to know what I did over my winter vacation? I took a trip with my new friend Jennifer to Minnesota... Minneapolis, to be exact. It's the biggest city in the state... home to the Minnesota Twins and Vikings and Timberwolves... also Target stores... and the first indoor shopping mall EVER! (and Mall of America now, of course).
I'd love to show you pictures. Can I?
Here we go!!!

1. Here we are, at the gate at the airport in Tampa, Florida. That's where my new friend Jennifer lives. She took me with her to see her family. They celebrate Christmas, and I'm invited! I hear there's a two-year-old girl there, Jennifer's niece. I'm kinda excited to meet her! Her name is Elizabeth.
2. This is the suitcase I'm going to ride in, in the plane. Jennifer packed snacks for me and wrapped me up in her scarf and mittens so I'll be nice and snug.





3. It's raining here in Tampa. I wonder what it will be like in Minneapolis? I hear it's lots colder there.


4. Oh look! We're here! And yes, it is much colder here! And it's snowing!


5. They sell snowshoes in the Minneapolis airport. Think I'll need them?



6. This is the view from the room where I'm staying. The backyard looks fun. There are lots of kids and dogs here to play with. Maybe later I'll go check them out.




7. Right now, I'm making new friends inside, like Snoopy!




8. and these fellow bears. They're kind of old... sort of like grandpa bears... but I'll bet we're cousins!


9. oh, and this is Elizabeth! She took me in her special fort, under the kitchen table. We talked for a little bit down there. She hugged me and patted me on the head and wants to thank Jason for letting her meet me. Awww, shucks. 




10. Wow! They sure did "deck the halls" here! Look at this neat little village! It's almost my size.


11. the tree in the living room is beautiful

12. so was the garland above the fireplace. Can you see me hiding in it?

13. there sure is lots to do here when it's too cold to go outside! I played the piano.



14. tried out a recliner. I think they got it just for me. See the bear on it? Hi, Pooh!


15. I even went horseback riding!




16. Aw, isn't this nice, they set a place for me at the Christmas table?



17. and they even let me have seconds on desserts! The candy cane cookies were my favorite. I climbed right on the plate!


Well, I'm sorry this is so late, but I've been really busy since I finished my Minnesota vacation. I have more adventures to share with you. Stand by for more pictures in a couple of days!

Hope everyone is doing well up there, especially you, Jason!
See you soon!
Love, Tommy


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!