Thursday, February 25, 2016

Tommy Went to Puerto Rico!

Hola Jason! 
 Your uncle Robert took me on a trip to Puerto Rico! It was so much fun! Puerto Rico is a small island south of Florida. It is a territory of the United States, which means the United States controls and governs it, however it is not an official state. So the people living in Puerto Rico cannot vote for the President! Also, the people in Puerto Rico speak Spanish!!! As you can see from my pictures, I had so much fun learning words in Spanish! Robert took me to many places including the Post Office in the city of Hatillo, which is on the northern coast of the island. Hatillo is where we stayed for a couple of days with Robert's uncle Jose. You can see me hanging in the banana trees in Jose's backyard! Look how the bananas grow upward, toward the sun! Cool, huh?
 "Adios" for now!
 Love Tommy









free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!