Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Flufernuggets

Hello Katie and friends!! 
I have had a great time visiting Katie's friend Ava and her family in Cohasset, MA. Ava's family kept me safe from their 7 month old puppy named "Lucky" :) There are a lot of nice things about where Ava lives. There are 2 beaches in Cohasset. One is named "Sandy Beach" and the other is "Rocky Beach". Can you guess which one I am at in this picture? I also got to visit Ava's school, and attend her brother's annual Mr. Dykas Dance Party. It was pretty fun and I learned some new dances.... the electric slide, the whip and nae nae, cotton eyed Joe and gangnam style! I'm sad to leave beautiful Cohasset, but I can't wait to get back to the Proctor school and show you my new dance moves :)
Love & miss you! See you soon.
"F.N." aka Flufernuggetts


No comments:

We love to receive comments!