Thursday, April 7, 2016

Toffee Day 4

I can’t believe I am going to say this again, but on Day 4 we woke up and took another train ride….this time to Brighton!  It is a seaside town on the English Channel! It is famous for it’s big pier that holds some carnival rides and an arcade.  It is open all year, but it really is popular during the summer time.  Everyone loves the beach, BUT…..


Their beach is only made up of ROCKS!    No sand!  I wasn’t so bothered by it, since I am a BEAR feet, but I don’t think you humans would enjoy it so much in your BARE feet!

There is also a well known merry-go-round on the beach too.  The horses are very colorful and each one has a name painted on it’s bridle!


I looked at them all, but I couldn’t find one that said “Eamonn” or “Toffee”….  :0(

I liked the color of the ocean here.  I am high above the water here, but don’t worry.  You can’t see it in the photo, but Cousin Amy is holding tight to my tag for safety! 





No comments:

We love to receive comments!