Thursday, December 19, 2013

Nate Jr is in Rhode Island


Hi 4th graders,

What a blast I'm having. I spent the week with Nonni's friend, Kathi, in RI. She took such good care of me.I was there for my first snowfall. It was amazing. I decided to try shoveling but found it was very hard to do. Rhode Island is really nice. It is known as The Ocean State". In the 1600's, it was know as Aquidneck Island.This island was originally owned by Native Americans, from the Wampanoag tribe.
There is so much to do here. In the next town, is the oldest carousel in the country. Plus, the Roger Williams Zoo isn't far.I will go there when I come back to visit as I am running out of time here.
Kathi took me to the beach for our outing. It was fun but very cold, 28 degrees. She was very brave. She kept me warm & toasty in her coat pocket. We picked lots of natural souvenirs from the sand.
Next, I will be heading to FL. I am looking forward to it as it is 80 degrees there.
Miss you Nate.

Nate Jr.
xoxo
 

No comments:

We love to receive comments!