Sunday, December 8, 2013

Nate Jr Visits Mystic Connecticut


 
 
Hi Nate,

I am visiting Mystic CT which was settled in the 1600's by the Pequot tribe. After the Pequot war, it became an English settlement. It was the leading seaport in the area and is now a popular tourist area. What a great experience I've had here. I went to the Mystic Aquarium, my favorite place so far.
I saw the baluga whales, sharks & stingrays. I was very impressed with the Moray eels. I am glad there was glass between us. Next I went to the Mystic Seaport. That's me sitting in the wreath.The Charles W. Morgan, a famous whaling ship, was out touring New England ports. Pictures of it were amazing! It was fun to look at the red tugboat which was very big.I am having so much fun that I think I'll stay out in the world exploring for a while longer.

Your traveling bear, Nate Jr.





No comments:

We love to receive comments!