Sunday, November 17, 2013

Greetings from Texas!

Hello Ryan!
Greetings from Texas! 
I want you to know that Ted arrived in Bedford, TX on November 16th at 1:00pm. He was extremely tired from the long trip and wanted to take a nap. We were so happy to receive him into our home. Jasmine is my dog. She wanted so badly to play with Ted. I told her that Ted is a special guy and has to be handled with care. She was confused because usually when I pull a stuffed animal out of a sack, she knows it is hers to play with. So, even now as I write, she is giving me a sad look. I plan to take Ted to work with me tomorrow and get a picture of him on my Long Horn at my desk. Also, he will get a tour of the city. I will let you know our plans as they unfold. Thank you so much for sending him for this wonderful visit!!

We are located between Dallas and Fort Worth! We are the 2nd largest state in the US. The nick name for our state is the "Lone Star State". I am sure Ted would like to see the capitol of Texas but is is too long of a drive to Austin. If I could talk him into staying a few more days before going off to another sate, I would love to show him Six Flags Over Texas. It is late so I must go for now.
Your friend from Texas,
Carmel Hope

1 comment:

We love to receive comments!