Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Mini Munchkin's Last Day in California

Hi Carissa!
Today is my last day in California! We stopped by California School for the Deaf. There are two deaf schools in California.
At this school, everyone communicates in sign language as students are not able to hear. After spending a good two weeks with Lisa's family, I must say that I am almost fluent in American Sign Language. Maybe you could practice some and then we can converse in sign language when I get back in spring?! There's a lot of resources available like this video: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IbXFipZUTaA&feature=c4-feed-u.

Anyway, Lisa and her family are sending me off to Washington! I really cannot wait! I'll miss Lisa and her family for sure but I am really excited to see what Northwest is all about!
Here is a picture of me with Magnolia and Rye.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Please give the family our love!

Love,
mini munchkin

No comments:

We love to receive comments!