Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Mini munchkin


Hi Carissa and friends!

Lisa wants to apologize for not getting in touch lately. her iphone is broken, so she can use only her laptop for the time being.  I'm liking it very much as it means more attention coming from her!

On Thursday, Lisa took me sight seeing in San Francisco. it was sunny and dry out! She showed me San Francisco's beautiful city hall! She shared an interesting tidbit, when there was an earthquake in 1989, the dome twisted four inches on its base. how interesting is that?!

We walked over to asian art museum.  The museum have over 18K works of art and artifacts from all major asian countries and traditions. Wow!

San Francisco is big on biking.  There are bike lanes everywhere.  People ride to and from work.  There are even couriers on bike.  Lisa showed me this cool bike sharing system, where there are 350 bikes available for rent.  I got to get on one!

Lisa took me with her family to Monterey last weekend, where I had a lot of fun.  I'll send you a separate email tomorrow about that, along with pictures!

And she'll be shipping me off to one of her good friends, who lives in Washington. maybe I will get to see the space needle?!  She said it is really beautiful there, with mountains everywhere.  I really cannot wait!

love,

mini munchkin.



No comments:

We love to receive comments!