Tuesday, November 19, 2013

California

Good morning, Carissa!
We are on the commuter train, en route to San Francisco, supposedly one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
I am recovering nicely from the jet lag, but the time difference is somewhat confusing. I'm used to Eastern Standard Time, where it is now almost 9:45am. California is in Pacific Standard Time, so it is almost 6:45am and it is still dark out?!
I'm glad you chose Lisa and her family as my first destination. I'm learning about a lot of things, especially American Sign Language, as it is their language at home! It is really cool seeing them communicating with their hands! Lisa said I will be visiting a Deaf School later this week - how cool is that?! They're taking good care of me.
Anyway, I will be in touch tomorrow to share about my day in SF! We're also going post card shopping too.
I miss you!
Love,
Mini Munchkin.

No comments:

We love to receive comments!