Thursday, May 7, 2015

Murphster loves Wyoming

Greetings from the wild west!
    While WY is a vast land of open wilderness, I must say I LOVE the natural, untouched beauty of this state! We drove 400 miles across and there is hardly anything to see but flat prairies, occasional rolling hills and once in a while some rocky formations that are big but aren't quite mountainous, although I did see one snowcapped mountain way off in the distance.


    One funny thing I saw was a town called, Buford. It's population is 1. Yes, just 1 person lives there! And I thought MA had some small towns! We went through a tunnel in a rocky hill on the main interstate here, there are 2 tunnels for each side of the road, they are called The Twin Tunnels, I've enclosed pictures and even sent a postcard about it! 


One picture I'm enclosing is a stretch of highway that you can see straight for over 6 miles. I'm not joking when I say it's a vast land of open-ness in WY! 





Loving the west,
Murph

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!