Thursday, May 7, 2015

Teddy T in NH

Teddy Tortaleenie Nutstar here.  I finished the last leg of my trip in New Hampshire, this time visiting my new friend Lisa.  We went to Portsmouth, NH (not too far from Topsfield!).


 I saw the Albacore Submarine.  It was huge!


I even tried to call the captain!


Here I am with my new buddy Lisa (who went to college with your mom).


In Portsmouth, I even jammed with some street musicians!  I’m thinking of learning to play the guitar when I get home.


Then I went clamming.  Fresh clams are so yummy!







I also visited the University of New Hampshire and saw a lacrosse game!

Overall, I have had a very fun vacation.  Can’t wait to be back in Topsfield though!
Love,
Teddy T

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!