Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Blades is in Seattle

Well, I am in the city of the World Champion Football team! The city really loves their Seahawks. I got my picture take in front of one of the biggest number 12 flags – in Seattle a lot of fans wear the #12 jersey – the #12 is for the fans as they say the fan is the 12th man on the field with the team! It sure did help them yesterday as they dominated in the Super Bowl!!
Seattle has a lot more than football though and I got to see some of the amazing parts of the city. One of the most famous sites is the Space Needle, which is an observation tower built in 1962 for the World’s Fair. It is so tall and the views from the top are spectacular.
 
Seattle is a coastal seaport city located between Puget Sound and Lake Washington – it is surround by water! As you can see from some of the photos it can be very overcast, cloudy, foggy and rainy here.
 
One more thing I got to see while I was here was the Boeing Factory. It is HUGE! They build some of the biggest airplanes here – I wasn’t able to take pictures in the factory but I did get one in the welcome center with a smaller plane. The factory is very impressive, it is the world’s largest building!!
Seattle is a really nice city and I am so glad I got to visit!!
Wonder where I will go next………



No comments:

We love to receive comments!