Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Coffee Goes Skiing

January 28 – 31, 2014

I was very excited to go skiing today, we went to a ski resort called Whitefish Mountain in the town of Whitefish. When we got there it started snowing by the time we did a couple of runs it was snowing so bad we couldn’t see so we did a few more runs and called it an early day.

We went back to the Villa, I helped Keenan start a fire and then Keenan, Sandy and I put a puzzle together. The next morning when we woke up it was still snowing; decided to go skiing back at Whitefish. Had a good day skiing just not a good picture day. Later in the night we met up with Debbie and her son Keith and went for pizza. It continued to snow throughout the night into the morning, we got up the next morning and went skiing at black tail Mountain in Lakeside, again snowed all day, another good day but again not a good picture day. I’m really having fun skiing, I’ve been staying tucked in Keenan’s pocket so I would stay warm and dry. The next day still snowing we went back to Black Tail Mountain for our last day of skiing.

From a road sign that I saw if I come back in the summer I just might run into a cousin or two, the sign said "Be Bear Aware!"

Below are some pictures of my ski adventure.

 Miss you Lauren! Wish you were here!

Love, Coffee









No comments:

We love to receive comments!