Saturday, February 15, 2014

Coffee

February 5th – 7th, 2014

Keenan had to go on a business trip to Orlando, Florida and asked me if I wanted to go along with him. Of course I said yes as I really do like seeing the different places that I have been to. He had some testing that needed to be done on some Sunny Delight with a new design to the packaging material that they use. I got to take another plane ride as we flew from Atlanta Airport to Orlando Airport. We met a man named Mark Lemperle that he works with there. Mark lives and works in Cincinnati, Ohio at the Sunny Delight Corporate office. He is part of what they call the TSO (Technical Services Office) they work with all the packaging material changes and testing to make sure that they perform the way they need to perform. We were there for two days and had fun. They put the pallets of Sunny Delight on a machine that did a lot of shaking. I thought the pallets were going to fall over but they didn’t and the testing was successful. We wanted to go to Disney World or Epcot Center but it rained the whole time we were there so we couldn’t go.

Love and Miss You,

Coffee
 Riding the Towel Swan in the Hotel Room

My new friend Mark Lemperle and Me!

The Shaker Machine shaking Sunny Delight

 Chep Testing facility in Orlando, Florida

No comments:

We love to receive comments!