Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Coffee Heads Back to Georgia

2/1/14

Time to head back to Georgia!

After packing up, Keenan, Sandy & I met with Debbie for breakfast before heading to the airport. We had a good hearty breakfast and said good bye to Debbie.

On the way to the airport I saw a huge bird in a tree I thought it was an Owl but it ended up being a very large Hawk. Keenan pulled over so we could get a picture of it.

We loaded the plane and flew to Salt Lake City, Utah where we had a short layover. Looking through the windows from the airport Salt Lake City is beautiful, plenty of snow covered mountains.

Keenan and Sandy said there is good skiing in Utah. We made it back to Georgia very late Saturday night, I’m going to need a few days to get back to eastern time zone.

On Wednesday I’m going to fly to Florida with Keenan for a short business trip. Looking forward to some fun in the sun, hope he doesn’t work me too hard.


Miss you Lauren!

Love Coffee




No comments:

We love to receive comments!