Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Blue's Adventures

Greetings Team Murphy,

Sorry I haven't written in awhile I have been so busy traveling. Here are a few highlights from my latest adventures.

Here is me with the biggest Croc in Florida - hahahaha




I got to have lots of my favorite fruit, oranges. Did you know Christopher Columbus brought over the first citrus to the New World in 1493. The early Spanish explorers planted the first orange trees around St. Augustine, Florida between 1513-1565. The heritage left behind in citrus was destined to blossom into an industry worth billions of dollars.


Blue's adventures continued


After Florida I got to travel with Mia's dad. There's me in his suitcase.













This is the Trans America building. This is the tallest skyscraper in the San Francisco skyline. It was so fun attending meetings with Mia's dad. I learned that he helps people retire on their own terms.

and here is the view from our window.
Blue

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!