Sunday, February 15, 2015

Cuddles Final Adventure in San Diego

Well... I'm a little bit sad. My time has come to leave San Diego. But I am excited I get to see my new friend Megan again. I met her on the Queen Mary last weekend.


So here are some more photos of my latest adventures.

We started my last day here at Balboa Park:
Here I am below the Museum of Man clock tower -

We stopped by the Museum of Art -

Friday the 13th - WOOO! It wasn't scary at all. We went for a walk at the bay. It was another gorgeous 80+ degree day!



(you can barely see me)

Here I am outside the Old Globe theatre -



This is an artists bench at Spanish Village.  This is where many artists congregate and make and sell their wares.


These are the stepping stones all along the Village.  When my hostess was a little girl she said she would come here with her Sister and they would play games.  Like you can only jump to a purple square!!



We went to the fountain.  Unfortunately it was off.  But someone had placed these hand painted stones and cards all along the fountain!!



The architecture around Balboa Park is amazing!



This is a very old tree.  When my hostess, Miss Carol was little you were allowed to climb on it.  Now it is all fenced off.


Can you see me?





Here we are outside the botanical gardens.  There is a large reflecting pond in front of it.  These nice people were tending to the gardens.


This is the carousel.  When Miss Carol was little, her Mother was going to university getting her Masters degree and she would bring Carol and her Sister Kathy every weekend.  They would ride the Carousel for HOURS.  There were gold rings, that is if you got them, you got to ride for free.  They were pros!!



It's a shame the Carousel wasn't open, I would have loved to see it in action!



Here is a picture of the fountain.  You can see some of the stones.  It is very pretty when it is on (or so I am told).


Here is another picture of the fountain and these neat Valentine stones!




This is a picture of the Reuben H Fleet space center.




This is the World Famous San Diego Zoo!!


Finally, we just realized that I didn't have a picture with my Hostess, Miss Carol.  So here we are.  But I am a bit sad.  As we write this final blog entry I am on my way to my next destination.  Arizona!!  I get to see Megan again - yeah!



I miss you Jordan.  My hope is that, maybe in the summer, we can come back and retrace my steps.  Let's ask Mama if we can come back?!?!

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!