Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Kenny's Florida Adventure


At spin class with Aunt Tina. This is how I spent my first morning here in Ft. Lauderdale. It was fun,especially when I did not have to peddle!


went to work with Uncle Alberto at the golf  course. He let me try my hand at golf, I was pretty good.  I must get my athleticism  from Sean. I even drove the golf cart

I made a friend while working with Nicky at the gym.


I helped in  coaching water polo with Nicky at the olympic pool. Nicky is my cousin Juan's Fiance' and she coaches both the girls and the boys.  I leaned a lot about the game and would really like to play when the weather gets better at home.

in Tina's convertible. She always made me wear my seatbelt, but I could see out anyway.

I love to go shopping with my aunt, she has me spoiled, I can pick any thing I want at the supermarket Plus it is so much fun to ride in the cart that looks like a race car.

My cousin Francesca came to visit.  She helped me try out my new dolphin helmet.  Aunt Tina showed me Sun Life Stadium where the Dolphins play.  





We went to the Florida Keys today.  We had to deliver a new TV to their renters in Key Colony Beach, the old one broke.
So off we went, what a ride!!  We went over a bridge 7 miles long, I could not believe it, The Atlantic Ocean on my left, and the Gulf of Mexico on my right! 
We stopped in Marathon at the Turtle Hospital . The doctors and people there rescue sick and injured Sea Turtles, rehabilitate them and send them back into the beautiful Florida Keys
waters.   Really cool.  I even got to see the ambulance that they use to rescue the sick turtles  that have come ashore.  While we were in Key Colony I got a quick ride on this awesome boat that belongs to my aunts friend.

After all that excitement t we headed back North to Key Largo, that is where my Aunt Mimi is.  Our plan was to have a sleep over, and to have some more fun.  We went out for a walk down to water and it was very windy
and a bit chilly so Aunt Mimi held on to me tight.  Then they took me to dinner at The Big Chill.  The owner is a famous football coach, Jimmy Johnson.  He won two Super Bowl championships with the Cowboys and also college championship with the Miami Hurricanes.  Pretty cool being in his place because of how much Sean and I love football.  
Mimi had some friends there that she introduced me to.  One of them was the singer, Jimmy Ray, he is very good.  He asked me if I would like to sing something with him.  I was very shy at first but then decided why not.   He asked me what song I would like to sing with him and I said "Animals by Maroon 5 " 'cause I know Sean loves that song and he taught it to me. Turns out I am a pretty good singer!!


on the ambulance at the turtle hospital.

On Sunday we just decided to chill out.  It has been an exciting and fun packed days so just sitting back felt good.  It is still a bit chilly according to the Florida people.  It was sixty degrees, and they light the chiminea.  If they only knew what cold was!  Anway,  it was a great day to relax by the pool and under the Tiki. I have a long ride tomorrow to Seattle for a visit with my Aunt Jen her husband Mark and my cousins, Elliot and Arlean. 


Everybody said that they are going to miss me and that they loved having me here.  I am off to Seattle, they must love me because
I am going first class, they really don't want to get lost.
had only one problem and that is my glasses. They broke one night as I was being put to bed.  Nicky fixed them.  They broke again going fast on the
golf cart, again Nicky fixed them.  The last time they broke we did not have any luck putting them back together again.  I got some contact lenses, and when I get to Seattle I think that Elliot can probably fix me up with some like I had.  Anyway, I am off! 
I miss you Sean.
Kenny

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!