Thursday, February 5, 2015

Kenny Has Arrived in Sunny South Florida

After a long ride to Ft. Lauderdale I have arrived safe and sound. Leaving the cold and snowy Topsfield the warm sunshine really feel good.
Yesterday Aunt Tina took me to spin class with her, my first ride on a stationary bike, tried it myself, then decided it was a lot more fun just being the passenger.


Later in the afternoon we had to go to Miami to do an errand for Alberto. I learned that Miami is only a little over 300 miles from the Island of Cuba and that the Hispanic population is over 65%. Aunt Tina told me that I would hear a lot of Spanish spoken and boy did we ever! It really made me want to study hard to learn another language.


I was pretty tired after my trip here and my day so I just wanted to chill by the pool, have a coke and turn in early.



We have adventures planned and will send pictures. I wish you were here in the Sunshine State.

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!