Thursday, February 5, 2015

Cuddles is in Sunny San Diego!

I am Cuddles hostess. My name is Carol. Jordan is Cuddles' friend that attends your
school.

I am attaching some pictures of Cuddles adventures in Sunny San Diego!!

1. The world famous Del Mar Racetrack!


2. The Mormon temple.

3. Wine tasting (don't worry, I didn't have any)
4. Dinner party - I was in charge of roasting the asparagus.


5. We are eating so healthy. My farmers market basket!


6. Trevor made me some clothes. Funny.

7. I helped make a delicious and beautiful pear tart.

8. We went to the cat show. I'm not that fond of cats.

9. Stopped for lunch at Carnitas snack shack. The owner/chef has a pet pig named Carnitas.

10. I've been riding around in a mini cooper! It's very warm here!

11. January 24th and it's 80 degrees!

I'm going to go the Queen Mary this weekend. We are spending the night, and there is a midnight ghost tour. I have to admit, I'm a little nervous! I hope to get to the zoo soon!

Thanks!

Carol Haynes

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!