Thursday, February 12, 2015

Cuddles Sets Sail!

Hi,

Well I survived the trip and sleep over aboard the Queen Mary. I learned so much about this historic vessel.


I think I may be related to this handsome devil. He is QUITE large though. It's just like checking into a hotel. This is the Valet, perhaps a cousin?



I survived the midnight ghost hunt. We took this picture in a creepy empty ballroom. I was very glad when it was over.


This is my new friend Jamie. She took very good care of me on the tour.

The views were amazing, especially at night.


Even from a porthole!

This is a giant replica of the entire ship. That's Chris, she's the Birthday girl. She's trying to stay out of the picture. But it's such a giant ship.



So my hostess tells me we are going to go to the World Famous San Diego Zoo this weekend and Balboa Park. It's been warm again. Another 80+ degree day!!


More pictures to follow. Then I am flying to Arizona!
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!