Sunday, April 26, 2015

Blue

Team Murphy,

I've been so busy traveling I haven't had time to send you my pictures, so sorry.  I've been very busy traveling to some amazing places.  

First I went to Aruba with Mia's Mom & Dad.  It was so beautiful.  Arbua's nickname is "One Happy Island".  Aruba is a small island in the Caribbean which is still part of the Dutch colony.  Aruba is a democratic state which means it still holds it's own election however everything except for decisions on defense and international affairs are still decided by the Dutch.  Most people in Aruba speak English and most are fluent in Dutch and many speak Spanish.  The official language of the island is called Papiamento.
 





We got to see some beautiful beaches and we went on a jeep tour to see rock formations, a beautiful lighthouse, volcanic rock and a the ruins from a gold mine from the 1800's.  
In this picture we were visiting the Alto Vista Chapel.  The children from the only elementary school on the island were also visiting in honor of Aruba Day which is celebrated each year on March 18th.  I also won big at BINGO.  And of course got plenty of sunshine by the pool.  I must admit Aruba is "One Happy Island".
 
"Pasa un bon dia" which means "Have a good day!"
Blue

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!