Monday, April 20, 2015

Bubbles

Just few more pictures here as we pack up to go home to Topsfield .   This is me at a very modern ballet.  The costumes were wild! and the drumming had me doing one huge happy dance. 



Well I will sure miss these swing chairs.  Every night we watch the sunset and look for the green flash to make a wish.  The dogs make wishes, too.  

Bubbles here.  Sundays will not be the same without Aunty PJ's  red 'gravy' and meatballs and raviolis. But--- I learned how to make this myself !! woo hoo !! 



Okay, new excitement.  Heard some awesome lute music in Little Saigon, or Westminster, Ca  It was very soothing.

Aunty dragged me to a museum.  I wanted to go to Lego Land.  Well, it was much better than I thought !  JMW  Turner had a big painting exhibit, but so did the Vikings !!   Now we are talking.  Boats, costumes, and even weapons.
Bubbles went to a private staircase and hit a tide pool for a secret cove swim, here in Laguna Beach.   He swam like a champ, and promises to come back soon. 




free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!