Monday, April 27, 2015

Snowflake in San Antonio

Whew!  I made it to San Antonio, TX this past Friday, Aprl 24th.  I know I'm past my return date to school but I hope to be on my way there Monday.
While in Texas I did many activities!




A visit to San Antonio isn't complete unless a bear has eaten at Whataburger!!!!  Mmmmm French Fries!


I rode rides at Fiesta Texas on a beautiful sunny day!
Running on a treadmill made me so thirsty that I tried to get a drink from a machine and instead ended up getting stuck in the machine.!!!!




A nice person rescued me from the drink machine so that I was able to cool off by floating in a pool.
Guess what I got to do next???  I got to meet Yoko the chicken and her chicken handler! Now that was exciting!!

Thank you Jan Dunlap for helping me have fun in San Antonio!!


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!