Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spud Goes to College

Recently, I have been given the opportunity to spend some time with Spud, the teddy bear of my little sister Kate. While Spud was here, I made sure to give him a great tour of my second home at Elon University.
  


Spud was able to see the magnitude of the workload at college when he helped me study for my finals in the first semester. He also was able to see how unfortunate it is that I am at least six inches taller than my shower head. As you can see, Spud didn’t share this particular problem.



 These two pictures are from when I brought Spud to see the Elon football field, Rhodes Stadium. The stadium is a great place to be on Campus every Saturday, as it is a great time to show your school spirit.




 These two photos show why Elon University has one of the most beautiful campuses in the country.



free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!