Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Murphster Checking In Close to Home

Hello my friends,
   Here I am in Maine, another new state to check off! Doug brought a few shipments (Medical equipment for a simulated hospital room, for the medical students) to New England from CA so he picked me & Jen up to help because we had flown home last week. Today we are working in Maine, NH & MA.


   We have decided that I will go on one more truck trip in hopes to see a few more new states and then Jen & Doug are hoping to drive me back to school in the big rig so I can show Team Murphy where I have been staying on my cross country trips!
   I'm missing Proctor School and will be back soon!!
We passed through and I had no idea we were going to be!!!


Love,
Murphster

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

1 comment:

  1. Dear Doug, Jen, and Murphster,
    We miss you Murphster so much! Thank you for taking Murphster on this amazing trip. It was so generous of you to take all this time out of your life to show Murphster around the USA! We have truly enjoyed your Blog Posts. We have learned so much about each and every state you have traveled. We are so excited with the possibility of your upcoming visit to show us where Murphster has been eating and sleeping over the last several months. We were screaming when we saw that he was in Topsfield! AHHHHHHH! Your postcards have been extremely informative and exciting! Thank you from all your friends on Team Murphy!
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Murphy
    and
    Team Murphy

    ReplyDelete

We love to receive comments!