Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Teddy Tortaleenie visits NY, and VT

Hi Bode,
Teddy Tortaleenie checking in.  I traveled from Pittsburg, PA to Syracuse, NY to visit your Killington friend Jake and his parents. 
      



They brought me with them on one of their weekend trips to Killington, Vermont where I got to ski all over the mountain!  


The skiing was fantastic and I even skied The Stash and tried a wooden box in the min-stash!  I was pretty tired after so had a snack.
          




When driving from Syracuse to Vermont, we passed through White Hall, NY, the birthplace of the US Navy and I got to visit the museum.


I also visited Carousel Mall near Syracuse, the 6th largest mall in the world!
    




Overall it was a fun trip.  I can’t wait to go to Killington with you once I come home!
Love,

TT

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!