Monday, December 7, 2015

Hipster Arrived in Oakland, CA

Dear Alex,
I wanted to let you know that I arrived in Oakland, California safe and sound. I have been spending some time with Owen, who has built a nice house for me and Coco to hang out in. We went down to visit Owen's Nonna who lives near Stanford University. As you can see from the attached pictures we had a nice tour around the campus. I saw the main quad and Hoover Tower. It was very sunny that day. Unfortunately, it has been rainy since then so I don't have any pictures of Oakland yet. Hopefully I will be able to get some in the next couple days before I leave for my next destination!
I tried to log into the blog to see where everyone has been, but I got an error message. Thought you might want to know! I hope all is well back in Topsfield!
Love, Hipster






free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!