Saturday, March 14, 2015

Chestnut Travels to Florida

Hi Everyone…


After a good rest, I am back in Florida. We arrived on Friday. What a trip down. This morning there was a big accident on I-95 at mile marker 45 in Georgia. It took us over an hour and a half to go five miles. We thought for sure that there must be a lot of cars involved and people hurt. When we got to the scene of the accident weren’t we surprised to find a BIG BOAT in the middle of the road. The trailer broke and the boat flipped onto the highway. I have never seen a boat on the interstate before. This afternoon we went to a hotel near Cape Canaveral to watch an Air Show involving Navy fighter jets like the Blue Angels. They went up very high and did all sorts of stunts. They went so fast we were not able to get clear pictures. We did get a picture of me with an Astronaut in her space suit. I sat right up next to her helmet. Cool.




Tomorrow we meet Aunt Amy, Uncle Chip and Cousin Ashley at the cruise port here and go on a 7 day Caribbean Cruise. We will visit the island of St. Maartin, San Juan Puerto Rico and Castaway Cay in the Dominican Republic. I can’t wait. I have never been on the Disney Fantasy before. Hope I see Mickey Mouse. I will take a lot of pictures and send them when we get back on land. Got to get some rest for the early day tomorrow.

So long for now. 
Chesnut

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!