Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Max

Hi, I'm Yasmine Venezia and I am Kyle's cousin, I live in Aspen Colorado. Over the duration that Max was with me, we did many activities. On the day of his arrival, I introduced him to Leslie. Leslie is a sock monkey. The two of them became inseparable! 


They did everything from eating breakfast to playing on my kindle together. 

On the fourth or fifth day, Max and I sat outside and listened to a concert. Nothing very significant happened to Max until the ninth day when he became my model, I absolutely love photography, his favorites photos to take where the ones I took in the dark with the flash on. Finally on one of the last days, I introduced Max to some of my favorite shows on TV. Don't be surprised if he is a master chef and wants to try to cook his own bacon because we mostly watched the cooking channel. It was great to have Max here, he was an excellent guest.






 Thank you.
sincerely,
Yasmine Venezia

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!