Thursday, March 12, 2015

Murphster is Back!


Hello, Team Murphy!
*Yawwwwn!* Guess what I did!? I fell into a deep sleep for a couple of weeks, Jen said it was a mini-hibernation...I AM a bear and it IS winter, after all!
I'm back at my adventures but I actually took a couple trips without Doug & the truck. Jen took 2 road trips in February with her kids separately...1 was with her high school aged daughter, Makenzie, to The White Mtns...how many of you have been up there? Or just anywhere New Hampshire? I love NH because it has everything from old New England towns, to farms, cities, mountains & beaches! 




Jen's son, Bryce, goes to college in Rindge, NH at Franklin Pierce University, which is in the southern part of the state...it's actually the next town over from where Jen & Doug live in Winchendon, MA but Bryce lives on campus in NH during the school year. The other road trip I did with Jen, was with Bryce to Nashville, TN...but that's another blog post...
Here I am in Lincoln, NH during Feb. Vacation, we went to The Ice Castles (did any of you go?), it was so pretty. Also, we snowshoed in the Lincoln Woods State Park to get outside in the fresh air. We also stopped to see an old covered bridge along the way!







I've missed you all but now that I'm rested up, I'm ready to report lots of new exciting places I've been since January!
Lots of Love,
-Murph
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!