Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Chestnut is Having Fun in Vermont



Hi Abby,

I have been busy and having a lot of fun in Vermont.

I went to the Green Mountain National Forest to see one of the openings to the Long Trail. I know that your dad Chris hiked the Appalachian Trail to the Long Trail and would of come out right where I am sitting!



Then I went and visited ‘Hildene”, this was the former summer home of Robert Todd Lincoln who was the son of President Abraham Lincoln. This is a huge old mansion with wonderful views of the mountains. They have a goat farm on the property that makes very yummy cheese! If you ever come to Vermont you should visit it – they have horse drawn carriage rides through the snow at Christmas!




I am staying in Vermont for Thanksgiving, but then I am off to Missouri to visit Trey and Danielle.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Love, 
Chestnut
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!