Monday, November 17, 2014

Teddy Tortoleenie Nutstar


Monday, November 17, 2014
I am happy to report I have arrived in Pennsylvania!! Today I went on my first road trip across the state from Glen Mills, PA to Warren, PA. Our vehicle went up and down mountains and right past Penn State University. I provided a map and pictures of our trip. 



Attached is a picture of my first glimpse of snow and I posed with my famous cousin Yogi. My tour guide, Dave, informed me that this is the world's largest Yogi Bear. This day was so adventurous. I am having a great time. I will check in later this week. My host family invited me to attend a Flyers hockey game on Thursday!

Some facts shared by the tour guide:
•Pennsylvania is the 33rd largest, the 6th most populous, and the 9th most densely populated of the 50 United States. The state capital is Harrisburg. The state is one of the 13 original founding states of the United States.

•Pennsylvania is 170 miles north to south and 283 miles east to west.
We traveled more than the width of the State – a total of 298 miles!! I am very tired and can’t wait to settle in for the night in my travel box.

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!