Sunday, November 30, 2014

Frank Visiting the Macy Day Parade

Hello Proctor School!

This is Frank, Aidan's teddy bear. I was in Warwick, R.I. and I just arrived in NYC, four days ago, right before Thanksgiving!
I am staying at Damien's home (Aidan's cousin), in Manhattan. I was very tired when I arrived so I went straight to sleep in my box. We woke up very early on Thursday to go to the Thanksgiving day parade. The parade is organized by the Macy's department store and there are many clowns, marching bands and very big ballons. The parade starts at 82nd street and 8th Avenue and ends in front of Macy's on 34th street. This was a lot of fun and I am now ready for my next adventure!





See you soon,
Frank
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!