Sunday, November 9, 2014

Max is in Buffalo





Friday, November 7th
 
Look how excited I am! I have arrived in Buffalo safe and sound. I am staying in a town called Clarence about 20 minutes outside of Buffalo actually and its cold! My new friends are so happy to have me visit. Even this cat Rocky! When they first opened my box he couldn't stop sniffing me. It really tickled. Then when he realized I wouldn't take his special seat on the back of this chair he was happy!
 
I'm going to stay with a family that has a Mom and Dad and two daughters, one that is in third grade and one that is in seventh.  They are very happy to take me to some of their favorite places this week.
 
Well its been a long journey and I'm beat. I better rest up for this weekend! See you tomorrow =)
 
-Max
 
 
Saturday, November 8th
 
After a big breakfast of extra crispy bacon we went to Clarence Middle School to check out a craft fair that they were having. This is a picture of us in one of the gyms. It was very busy with people. After the fair we had to go shopping but I told them I didn't want to walk around the mall so they let me wait in the car and take a nap. Later we had dinner (more bacon!) and then watched a movie and had lots of popcorn.
 
-Max
 
Sunday, November 9th
 
Their cat Rocky woke me up this morning with all of his meowing! I can't believe that cats can talk that much! Luckily they told me that we were going to watch football today so I felt excited about that. I found out pretty quick that here in Buffalo, we do not root for the Patriots. Like. Ever. But that's okay, I liked rooting for the Bills!! Go Bills!
 
-Max

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!