Monday, November 17, 2014

Hi Everyone,
I've had fantastic adventures in CT with my hosts, Regan and Emmerson.  I visited the Florence Griswold Museum in Old Lyme, home of the Lyme Art Colony and the American Impressionist painters. I also traveled to Renegade Sports Center where I single handedly helped Emmerson score the one and only goal for her team - what a thrill!  A trip to the Westbrook Marquee Cinemas where I saw my first movie, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day was a real highlight. Leaves are falling here in New England so we also climbed some trees.  Emmerson got me stuck up there so my best pal Regan climbed up to rescue me.  What an adventure!  Look for my postcard to you all soon!





















Sincerely,
Odesseusi

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!