Sunday, November 23, 2014


Hi there Bode and Mrs. Lampe's Class

I am still enjoying my time in PA and recently spent some time in Philadelphia. I attended a professional hockey game with my tour guide and friend Carter. He told me all about hockey. It was a fast paced game and exciting to watch in person. 



The highlight of my trip was seeing the Liberty Bell which is a symbol of our country's independence as you know. The Liberty Bell was sent to Philadelphia in 1752 and originally cracked when first rung after arrival in Philadelphia. I really learned a lot here and am grateful for the travel experience. Not many of my bear friends ever leave the woods : )

My host family is heading to my home state of Massachusetts so we are parting ways. I am preparing for a long journey to CA but am looking forward to seeing the sites in CA and feeling the warmth of the sun.

Take care and I will see you soon. I will have a lot to tell you!

Your Friend, 
Teddy Tortaleenie

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!