Monday, November 10, 2014

Ishemel is in Alaska!

I've arrived in ALASKA!  Whew, it is a long way from Massachusetts, over 4500 miles!  My host family is very active so we've been out and about seeing the sights.  Today we went hiking in the mountains to an old abandoned gold mine.  It was really pretty but I didn't find any gold nuggets - dang!  



 
After that we went to see a glacier.  I wanted to check out the icebergs up close but it was windy and wet so I decided to jump back in the car.  We came home and had a yummy dinner of moose burgers and french fries, yummm!  Now I'm snuggled up in bed, getting rested up for the next big adventure tomorrow.  
 
Tell Will hello and that I miss him, but am so glad he sent me to Alaska!
 
Love,
Ishemel
 
(At the home of Kim and Erin Kittredge, Palmer Alaska)

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!