Friday, November 7, 2014

Teddy Tortaleenie is in New Hampshire



Hi Bode,
Just Woke up at Grammy's house after my first night's sleep up in Jackson, New Hampshire. Please say hello to all my fourth grade friends in the fourth grade at the Proctor school. I hope all the other Tortaleenie Teddy bears have arrived safely at their first stop of their journey around the country.

I wonder what I'll be doing today?

Love,
Teddy Tortaleenie


Look at me.....sitting on Old Saint Nick's lap with some of my little cousins up here in Jackson, New Hampshire.
 It already snowed a little last night.. ......Can't wait for Christmas!

Love you the most!

Teddy Tortaleenie


Snug as a bug in a rug

I love hanging around with Auntie Annie Golden Doodle. She is always giving me big hugs to keep me nice and warm. Auntie Annie misses you and wants you to visit Grammy and Grampy in Jackson so you two can play together.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy... Am I having fun so far.

Love you,

Your little buddy,

Teddy Tortaleenie


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!