Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Edzo is in Easton, Maryland!

Hi Aidan!

I am in Easton, Maryland! It is located on the Eastern Shore right on the Chesapeake Bay. There so are many sailboats and lighthouses here, it is just like Cape Cod. I have been staying at your cousin Caitlyn’s house with my new friend Walter the dog, I hang out with him during the day while Caitlyn teaches at the local High School. They have been showing me around Easton and today I even visited the town next door called St. Michaels, where I picked up a small gift for you! You should be getting it soon! 

Did you know Easton was voted the 8th Best Small Town in America? It has lots of restaurants and art galleries and even a big theatre for music and plays. There is a lot to do out here in town but we mostly are surrounded by big farms. Most farmers here grow corn and soy beans, they also have a lot of really cool animals like horses, cows and even alpacas! Caitlyn says we’ll be going to a farm with alpacas soon so I’ll be sure to get a good picture to send you! We are also very close to Washington DC, where she promises we will also visit very soon. 

Can’t wait for some more adventures with Caitlyn and Walter before I head to my next destination! I’ll be sure to update again very soon!


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!