Thursday, January 22, 2015

Blue Boards a Cruise Ship to Puerto Rico

Hello Team Murphy,

I just got home from my amazing trip with Mia's grandparents. We flew to Puerto Rico and then boarded this enormous cruise ship. It was amazing. 





 Did you know that in 1900 Puerto Rico became the first unincorporated US territory? You can see in the background Fort San Felipe del Morro. It was built in 1539 and was designed to guard the entrance to the San Juan Bay, and defend the Spanish colonial port city of San Juan from seaborne enemies.




One of the stops on the cruise was Magen's Bay in St. Thomas which is rated one of the ten most beautiful beaches in the world. It was amazing.


I loved being on the boat with my fur blowing in the warm breeze. I hear that you had some really cold weather in Boston while I was gone. Brrrrrrrr


Well I am packing for my next adventure - off to Florida, the Sunshine State, I am liking the sound of that!


Ta,Ta


Love Blue

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!