Friday, January 16, 2015

Peanut Drives Across the San Francisco Bay Bridge

Hi there Proctor fourth graders! Today I went to San Francisco. Here I am driving over the bay bridge and into the city! 


I love the Victorian style houses that are quite common in San Francisco! It was a foggy day in SF, as you can see in the picture. A lot of people think San Francisco is a warm place because it is located in California, but some surprising facts I learned about San Francisco is that it is foggy there most of the winter, and the ocean is much too cold for swimming without a wet suit! The Pacific Ocean in Northern California is colder than the Atlantic Ocean in Massachusetts, even in the summer! I can't wait to see more of this city! 

Tomorrow Stacey is going to take me to the yoga studio where she teaches!


XOXO,
Peanut

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!