Monday, January 19, 2015

Sunset in Arizona with Murphster

Hello Team Murphy,
My last trip through Arizona was in the southern part of the state, but I got to see the northern part this time and it is quite different.


 There was still a lot of desert to see with cool rocky cliff-like formations but I also got to see some forests along this route. We passed the area to get to the Grand Canyon but to see the actual canyon, one has to drive even further from the highway, which we just don't have time to do, as we are travelling from CA to VA in less than 3 days!


Do you remember me talking about Jen saying that AZ has some of the prettiest sunsets she has ever seen? Well, I am so happy that she captured a picture of me with a breathtaking sunset that looked like the whole sky was on fire. We couldn't take our eyes off the sky until it got dark...it was so very amazing!




Yours truly,
Murphster

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!