Monday, January 5, 2015

Murphster Hits the Road Again


Hi friends,
I hope you all had great holidays & a nice break, I know I did. But like all of you, it's back to working hard for me & my trucker buddies, Doug & Jen.
We drove to NJ last night to be able to rest up before loading there first thing in the morning. I've included a picture of me in NJ ready to roll with some Dunkin Donuts. 


Now we are off & running to work in Minnesota, Idaho, Oregon & ending in California. We plan on driving 1200 miles to be in Minneapolis, MN by lunchtime tomorrow! It's going to be a busy run, not a lot of down time for sightseeing, but I am really looking forward to seeing some new states from the dashboard. ;)
I'll be in touch!
-Murphster
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!