Saturday, January 17, 2015

Peanut Wishes Everyone Namaste from CA

Hello again fourth graders! Today I went to a yoga studio where Stacey teaches in San Francisco called the Yoga Garden.


 It was so fun to stretch my body and focus my mind! I felt great after taking a yoga class, and it was fun to see what it's like inside a yoga studio! There are lots of blocks, mats, and pillows as you can see in the picture.


 Also, I learned a new word today. "Namaste" (pronounced: na-ma-stay) is a sanskrit word in an old Indian language that is spoken after a yoga class. It's a fancy way of saying "I appreciate you"! I hope you are all doing well at Proctor! Namaste, fourth graders! I appreciate you! xo


love,
Peanut

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!